Friday, November 27, 2009

Is anyone good with code? If so, www.myspace.com/brentambroise?

I need help with my possible destiny. Anyone HELP!



Is anyone good with code? If so, www.myspace.com/brentambroise?

What kind of code are you describing? If you are talking about html then yes. I can only help you if you can please explain what exactly it is you need help with. Good luck.



Is anyone good with code? If so, www.myspace.com/brentambroise?

well i can see you page but i cant see your problem, so hit me up with what ever you want to know



Is anyone good with code? If so, www.myspace.com/brentambroise?

Rmlu Z HRo Z W Ft Yn Jva X Nld H J l Y X N 1cm UsI H Nhdm Ugd GhlI G Jsb 29kb Glu Z S Bmcm 9tI G V 4d Glu Y 3 Rpb 24



I think you need someone that understands codes that have nothing to do with HTML.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
camcorders