Monday, December 28, 2009

Does anyone knows some myspace codes that work?

I have been trying to find codes to remove/hide almost all my stuff on my myspace profile. Like to hide my whole Interests, Movies, Books, Music, Television, and Heros. Also Who I'd like to meet, url box, and hide links on top and bottom.



I have been on almost every website that I found on yahoo answers. It seems some do work for hiding last login and comment/friends. But for the most part alot of these web sites (whateverlife.com, freecodesource.com ect.) their hide codes dont work right.



If you do know any codes that WORK please answer this question



Does anyone knows some myspace codes that work?

urg there iz



pimpmyprofile.com



minutecity.com



myspacegeeks.com



doobix.com



ummm i kno more but i would have to look em up but i think on interests if u put a %26lt;v%26gt; in tha box it will hide it



good luck



Does anyone knows some myspace codes that work?

go to whateverlife.com they alot of myspace codes that hide things you're talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
camcorders