Thursday, December 24, 2009

Where shud we paste the css code of 'online now' (myspace)?i've psted in about me sec

plzz help me



Where shud we paste the css code of 'online now' (myspace)?i've psted in about me section bt i stil cant work?

Your supposed to add it at the bottom of your About Me section. Make sure nothings underneath it.



Where shud we paste the css code of 'online now' (myspace)?i've psted in about me section bt i stil cant work?

if that doesn't work go to edit profile, account settings (which will be on the top in blue with white lettering) and go down to privacy settings, then click on the topic beside privacy settings and a new screen comes up and go down to hide online now icon and check the box, and then go down and click change settings, then put in your code in the about me section and see if that works. I had to do this and it worked for me, not sure of what else to do if that doesn't work. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
camcorders