Thursday, December 24, 2009

I'm trying to make a slideshow as my default picture on myspace. Where do I put the code?

If I put it in the about me or interests field, it just adds it to my page, but I'm wanting it as my default pic. When I go to edit pictures, in the browse field, I can't put it the code. It wont upload. What am I doing wrong? I've seen other users with a slideshow for their default profile pic, but I just can't figure out how to do it. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!



I'm trying to make a slideshow as my default picture on myspace. Where do I put the code?

Its not actually a slide show they have hun, Its that fancy photoshop stuff, where they link pictures together. Heres a link that may help you with all of that stuff (+ more)



www.lunapic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
camcorders