Thursday, December 24, 2009

Why do people have fill in a verfication code when commentign my myspace pics??

I dont want that, as it is annoying, how do i change it??



Why do people have fill in a verfication code when commentign my myspace pics??

Myspace has added this feature to prevent auto adding comments in people profiles. People have computers that automatically will add comments and e-mails, also screennames and passwords. To prevent this from happening (and you from having 100 random comments on your profile) Myspace has added this feature. It is actually for your computer's safety.



Why do people have fill in a verfication code when commentign my myspace pics??

MySpace uses that technique to prevent reply bots in spamming. As bots can't read those verification images.



Why do people have fill in a verfication code when commentign my myspace pics??

People have it to stop spamming and hackers...



If you want to change that go to edit profile, in the right above all the basic info and schools theres account settings go to there and click on spam..



There are many things that the code can go on..



Require CAPTCHA [?] for non-friends to send me messages



Require CAPTCHA [?] for friend requests



Require CAPTCHA [?] to add comments



Whatever ones you don't want it on just uncheck them.



I hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
camcorders